Sean Keet of Roscomac, interviewed by MTD, talking about how new Citizen Low Frequency Vibration (LFV) CNC technology is almost too good to be true.
In this video, Sean explains Roscomac’s relationship with Citizen Machinery UK.
“Well, if it sounds too good to be true it normally is. But not in this case.”
Just some of the main reasons why Citizen CNC LFV offers a host of benefits:
- No ingress, no swarf damage, less remnant and improved finish
- No optional stops, less resetting and improved accuracy
- Easy to run more than one machine and machines us less oil
- No need to grind bar (non-guide bush)
- Improved tool life (inserts) from one per shift to one every 12 shifts